Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF document file format.
- All references cited in the manuscript have been listed in the References list (and vice-versa) following the referencing style of the journal.
- There is no copyright material used in the manuscript (or all necessary permissions have been granted).
- Details of all authors have been provided correctly.
- I know that the ORCID profile numbers of "all" authors are mandatory, and they are provided in the manuscript as in the template (visit https://orcid.org for more details on ORCID).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Three to five MSC 2020 Classification numbers (https://mathscinet.ams.org/msnhtml/msc2020.pdf) of the study have been provided after keywords.