Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in PDF document file format.
- The corresponding author fills the "MMNSA Copyright Transfer Form" and signs on behalf of her/his co-authors when the paper is accepted.
Section default policy
Articles published in MMNSA are made freely available online immediately upon publication, without subscription barriers to access. All articles published in this journal are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (click here to read the full-text legal code). This broad license was developed to facilitate open access to, and free use of, original works of all types. Applying this standard license to your work will ensure your right to make your work freely and openly available.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles in MMNSA, so long as the original authors and source are credited.
The readers are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in the MMNSA journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.